Tuesday 6 December 2016

Limitless Options

I was exploring my Google waffle this morning and I noticed that Blogger was an option. In all fairness to Blogger, I thought I should give it a try, so here I am. It seems there are limitless options from which to digitally share ideas and gain exposure. The thinness with which we spread ourselves across social media platforms is part of what makes it more difficult to meaningfully connect online. Having used Wordpress for a long time, I am now trying Wix, Google Sites, Medium, and finally Blogger, and don't even get me started on my days of LiveJournal. Which is the most suitable for use as an ePortfolio and why is it that we can't allow ourselves to use LinkedIn for this purpose? A few more mysteries of the digital age!

No comments:

Post a Comment